Then, which light bulbs work with Google home?
- The Best Smart Home Devices That Work with Google Home.
- iHome ISP100.
- JBL Link20.
- August Smart Lock Pro.
- Anova Precision Cooker.
- Philips Hue lights.
- Sony Bravia XBR-A1E.
How do I connect my Iphone to Google home?
- Tap No thanks.
- Tap your iPhone's Home button Go to your iOS Settings Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network that matches your Google Home device. Look for something like GoogleHomeXXXX.k, GoogleHomeXXXX.o, or GoogleHomeXXXX.p.
- Navigate back to the Google Home app.
How do I connect Alexa to my lights?
- Launch the Alexa app.
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap Smart Home.
- Tap Add Device.
- Tap your foot or twiddle your thumbs while you wait for Alexa to discover devices.
- Scroll down to see the devices Alexa has discovered.