What is the full name of WIFI?
Wireless Fidelity is a brand, originally licensed by the Wi-Fi Alliance to describe the underlying technology of wireless local area networks (WLAN). Wireless access point (WAP) connects a group of wireless devices to an adjacent wired LAN.
The Full Form of HTTP is Hyper Text Transfer Protocol. It provides a standard for Web Browsers, that allow users to exchange information from the World Wide Web. Most of the websites, use this protocol for accessing any file or page.
- HTTP is the underlying protocol used by the World Wide Web and this protocol defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions Web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands.
- Internet service providers
- An Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication.  An IP address serves two principal functions: host or network interface identification and location addressing.
Definition of: HTTP. HTTP. (HyperText Transfer Protocol) The communications protocol used to connect to Web servers on the Internet or on a local network (intranet). Its primary function is to establish a connection with the server and send HTML pages back to the user's browser.
- (HyperText Transport Protocol Secure) The protocol used to access a secure Web server. When https:// is used as the prefix of a Web address rather than the common http://, the session is managed by a security protocol, which is typically SSL, and the transmission is encrypted to and from the Web server.
- The World Wide Web (abbreviated WWW or the Web) is an information space where documents and other web resources are identified by Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), interlinked by hypertext links, and accessible via the Internet.
- FTP is an acronym for File Transfer Protocol. As the name suggests, FTP is used to transfer files between computers on a network. You can use FTP to exchange files between computer accounts, transfer files between an account and a desktop computer, or access online software archives.
Instead of HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP), this website uses HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS). Using HTTPS, the computers agree on a "code" between them, and then they scramble the messages using that "code" so that no one in between can read them. This keeps your information safe from hackers.
- Difference Between FTP and HTTP. HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol) are only two of the multitude of protocols that are being used in the internet, each with its own function. FTP, as the name implies, is used in transferring files from one computer to another.
- HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is a language for marking the normal text so that it gets converted into hypertext. Again, not so clear. On the contrary, HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) is a protocol for transferring the hypertext pages from Web Server to Web Browser.
- (SSL and TLS vs HTTP) HTTP protocol is used to request and recive the data and https in which the 's' is nothing but secure SSL which makes the http protocol request and receive activity encrypted so no middle man attacker can obtain the data easily.
Updated: 3rd October 2019