In this manner, how do you cook minced meat?
- Fry onion and leek in a saute pan for about 3 min.
- Then add the mince meat and the garlic and fry until the mince is cooked (grey colour).
- Add the tomato puree and the stock.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 25min on a low heat.
- Stir the cooked pasta in to reheat for about 5-10min and serve.
How do I cook mince and onions?
How do you make Savoury mince?
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Add gravy powder, tomato puree and 1 cup cold water. Stir to combine.
- Add potato and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Bring to the boil.