What is the chemical name for HGO?
Mercuric oxide. Chemical Names: MERCURIC OXIDE; Mercury(II) oxide; Mercury oxide; Mercuric oxide, red; Mercury oxide (HgO); 21908-53-2 More
|Molar mass||411.68717 g/mol|
|Appearance||dark red solid|
- Identify compound as ionic or covalent then give proper name
Chemical Formula Type of Compound Compound Name BBr3 covalent boron tribromide CaSO4 ionic calcium sulphate C2Br6 covalent diboron hexabromide Cr(CO3)3 ionic chromium (VI) carbonate
- Tetraphosphorus pentasulfide. Chemical Names: Tetraphosphorus pentasulfide; 12137-70-1; AC1L3EJA; Tetraphosphorous pentasulfide; DTXSID70153254; 2,4,6,8,9-PENTATHIA-1,3,5,7-TETRAPHOSPHATRICYCLO[188.8.131.52(3),?]NONANE More
- Formulas and Names of Binary Nonmetal-Nonmetal Compounds
Formula Systematic Name Common Name N2O dinitrogen monoxide nitrous oxide NO2 nitrogen dioxide nitrogen peroxide N2O5 dinitrogen pentoxide nitric anhydride N2O3 dinitrogen trioxide nitrous anhydride
Tetrasulfur tetranitride is an inorganic compound with the formula S4N4. This gold-poppy coloured solid is the most important binary sulfur nitride, which are compounds that contain only the elements sulfur and nitrogen.
- Tetrasulfur tetranitride is an inorganic compound with the formula S4N4. This gold-poppy coloured solid is the most important binary sulfur nitride, which are compounds that contain only the elements sulfur and nitrogen.
- Phosphorus pentasulfide is the inorganic compound with the formula P2S5 or dimer P4S10. This yellow solid is the one of two phosphorus sulfides of commercial value. Samples often appear greenish-gray due to impurities.
- Cobalt(II) carbonate is the inorganic compound with the formula CoCO3. This reddish paramagnetic solid is an intermediate in the hydrometallurgical purification of cobalt from its ores. It is an inorganic pigment, and a precursor to catalysts.
Tetraphosphorus heptasulphide. Chemical Names: Tetraphosphorus heptasulphide; 12037-82-0; P4-S7; Phosphorus sulfide (P4S7); EINECS 234-868-9; UN1339 More PHOSPHORUS HEPTASULFIDE, FREE FROM YELLOW AND WHITE PHOSPHORUS is a light-yellow crystals, light-gray powder, or fused solid.
- Boron phosphide (BP) (also referred to as boron monophosphide, to distinguish it from boron subphosphide, B12P2) is a chemical compound of boron and phosphorus. It is a semiconductor.
- Calcium sulfate (or calcium sulphate) is the inorganic compound with the formula CaSO4 and related hydrates. In the form of γ-anhydrite (the anhydrous form), it is used as a desiccant. One particular hydrate is better known as plaster of Paris, and another occurs naturally as the mineral gypsum.
- CaSO4.2H2O is a white crystal at room temperature. It is soluble in water. Gypsum can be used as a fertilizer.
Updated: 30th September 2018