Here are a few examples of quick and easy meals to eat after your workout:
- Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables.
- Egg omelet with avocado spread on toast.
- Salmon with sweet potato.
- Tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- Tuna and crackers.
- Oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.
- Cottage cheese and fruits.
Beside this, what should I eat 1 hour before workout?
Here are some ideas:
- Fruit juice.
- Fruit smoothie.
- High-glycemic fruits like pineapple, apricots, banana, mango and watermelon.
- Sports drinks.
- Pretzels or bagels (but not whole grain varieties, which digest slowly)
- Energy bars (look for 3-5 grams of protein, at least 15 grams of carbs and very little fat)
What I should eat before going to the gym?
A 1-cup serving of bananas has 23 percent of the daily recommended amount of potassium, and the fruit's sugars and starches help give your body the energy it needs for a thorough workout at the gym. For variety, drink a glass of orange juice with half of a banana or eat a banana with a smear of peanut butter.
What is the best thing to eat before a workout?
Eating a banana pre-workout is the perfect way to boost your glycogen stores and increase blood sugar levels.
- Chicken, Rice & Vegetables.
- Greek Yogurt and Dried Fruit.
- Porridge and Oatmeal.
- Fruit Smoothies.
- Wholegrain Bread, Sweet Potato and Brown Rice.
- Apple Wedges and Peanut Butter.
- Homemade Protein Bars.