- Merlot is generally fruity and round, with a soft body.
- Cabernet Sauvignon is often a bigger wine with aromas of cassis (blackcurrent) and blackberry.
- A Pinot Noir wine, an affordable one, is a lighter choice that will bring upfront fruitiness to your Sangria.
In respect to this, what kind of alcohol do you put in sangria?
What are the ingredients of sangria?
How do you make a sangria?
- Add apples, oranges, and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle with a muddler or wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
- Add orange juice and brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add red wine and stir to incorporate, then taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Add ice and stir once more to chill.