- Honey. Honey may help with wound healing, pain, and itching.
- Baking soda. A paste made of baking soda and water can help neutralize bee venom to reduce pain, itching, and swelling.
- Apple cider vinegar.
- Meat tenderizer.
- Wet aspirin tablet.
- Herbs and oils.
Beside this, how do you get rid of a wasp sting?
- Wash the sting area with soap and water to remove as much of the venom as possible.
- Apply a cold pack to the wound site to reduce swelling and pain.
- Keep the wound clean and dry to prevent infection.
- Cover with a bandage if desired.
How do you treat a wasp sting?
What are the remedies for a wasp sting?
- Ice. Ice is a great way to help reduce the swelling from a wasp sting as well as both bees and hornet stings, the cold temperature slows down the blood flow to the insect sting.
- Baking Soda.
- Lemon Juice.