A dark brown or navy blue liner is a beautiful enhancement to a blue eye, according to Suchma. “Black liner will make blue eyes appear more gray or silver, which is still beautiful but just not more blue,” she says.
Similarly, it is asked, why do you use mascara?
Mascara is a cosmetic commonly used to enhance the eyelashes. It may darken, thicken, lengthen, and/or define the eyelashes. Normally in one of three forms—liquid, cake, or cream—the modern mascara product has various formulas; however, most contain the same basic components of pigments, oils, waxes, and preservatives.
What is the best over the counter mascara?
I Tried Over 50 Drugstore Mascaras and These Are the 10 Best
- CoverGirl Plumpify BlastPro by LashBlast Mascara, $12.
- Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara, $5.
- Maybelline New York Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof Mascara, $5.
- L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Superstar Mascara, $9.
- Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara, $9.