Betty Crocker takes the cake — well, brownie — again! Tasters agreed that this mix had the best ratio of chips-to-brownie. They also noted that these brownies had a "very chewy" texture. Volunteers loved the strong chocolate flavor, calling it the "quintessential brownie."
In respect to this, what desserts can you make with brownie mix?
19 Delicious Desserts To Make With A Box Of Brownie Mix
- Cookie Dough Brownie Cookies. Share On facebook Share.
- Mile High Fudge Brownie Pie.
- Bourbon-Spiked Brownie Cake.
- 5-Minute Brownie Waffles.
- Buttery Brownie Batter Frosting.
- 4-Ingredient Chocolate Cool Whip Brownie Cups.
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Brownie Bombs.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake With Brownie Crust.
Can you use milk instead of water in a box cake mix?
Replacing the water with milk will make your cake instantly taste homemade, while using buttermilk will make it taste rich and creamy. Just replace the water with the same amount of milk, or a little bit more buttermilk (because buttermilk is so viscous, you need to add more liquid than the recipe calls for).
What do you add to Ghirardelli brownie mix?
For 16 Brownies, you will need:
- 1 pouch of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix - Available at Costco or any other grocery store.
- 11" by 7" pan.
- 1/3 Cup Water.
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil.
- 1 Egg.