What is the best Android app for taking notes?
10 best note taking apps for Android
- ColorNote. Price: Free. ColorNote is one of the most popular note taking apps.
- Evernote. Price: Free / $34.99-$69.99 per year.
- FairNote. Price: Free / $0.99.
- FiiNote. Price: Free.
- Google Keep. Price: Free.
- LectureNotes. Price: Free trial / $3.89.
- Omni Notes. Price: Free.
- OneNote. Price: Free /
ColorNote is one of the most popular note taking apps. It allows you to create text notes, lists, and more. Its namesake feature is the ability to change the background color of notes to help you stay organized. That's a feature many other note taking apps borrowed from this one.
- Import notes on your Mac
- Open your Notes app.
- Choose to store your notes in iCloud or On My Mac. Click a folder in the account that you want to use.
- In the menu bar, click File > Import.
- Select the file or folder that you want to import.
- Click Import.
- After scanning your iTunes or iCloud backup, if you still fail to recover deleted iPhone notes, or you totally don't have iTunes or iCloud backup, the only way for you is trying some iPhone data recovery software, which allows you to recover deleted notes on iPhone without any backup.
- AnyTrans is an iOS file manager that helps you access files iPhone, iTunes, and iCloud from PC or Mac computer with ease. It enables you to access notes messages, contacts, voicemail, call history, bookmarks, and more on iCloud from computer.
Updated: 2nd October 2019