What is the 50 states in ABC order?
List of 50 States In Alphabetical Order.
Please click on the state you are interested in to view that state's information:
- Alabama. Alaska. Arizona. Arkansas. California. Colorado. Connecticut.
- Indiana. Iowa. Kansas. Kentucky. Louisiana. Maine.
- Nebraska. Nevada. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New York.
- Rhode Island. South Carolina. South Dakota. Tennessee. Texas. Utah.
- 51st state refers to a place or territory that is not one of the 50 states of the United States, but people think about making it the 51st state. Places in the United States that are not states right now that might become the 51st state are Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, or the Northern Marianas.
- It became its own country, called the Republic of Texas, from 1836 until it agreed to join the United States in 1845. Sixteen years later, it seceded along with 10 other states to form the Confederacy.
- Canada is a federal parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II being the head of state. The country is officially bilingual at the federal level. Canada's long and complex relationship with the United States has had a significant impact on its economy and culture.
50 states and capitals in alphabetical order
- Alabama. Montgomery.
- Alaska. Juneau.
- Arizona. Phoenix.
- Arkansas. Little Rock.
- California. Sacramento.
- Colorado. Denver.
- Connecticut. Hartford.
- Delaware. Dover.
- The 50 U.S. states, in alphabetical order, along with each state's flag:
- Washington, D.C., formally the District of Columbia and commonly referred to as Washington or D.C., is the capital of the United States of America. The signing of the Residence Act on July 16, 1790, approved the creation of a capital district located along the Potomac River on the country's East Coast.
Updated: 11th December 2019