What is Reina in Spanish?
Reina or La Reina may refer to: Reina, the Spanish word for queen.
Papi chulo is a very common expression here in the Dominican Republic. It's used for men and it would be translated literally as cool daddy. “Papi chulo” is Spanish for an attractive man, or a "Handsome daddy." I also found this: Papi is a nickname - Daddy.
- Hi Luzdivina. "Papito" literally means "little daddy" and is often used as a term of endearment for a special man/boy in your life.
- Dominican-English Dictionary: Papi Shampoo. 'Papi Shampoo' is used to describe a man who looks pretty handsome – he gets all the women and takes good care of his hair.
- pimp out. vb. (tr, adverb) to make (someone or something, esp a car) more extravagantly decorated, as with flashy accessories, etc. [C20: from the extravagant clothing and vehicles popularly associated with pimps]
Generally speaking, “chula” means pretty, gorgeous, lovely. That's the most common meaning. Specifically in Venezuela has a different meaning, “chulo” or “chula” are used to call someone a freeloader. And specifically “chulo” also in Venezuela is used to refer to someone who runs prostitutes.
- Chula Vista is so named because of its scenic location between the San Diego Bay and coastal mountain foothills. Founded in the early 19th century, fast population growth has recently been observed in the city.
- Hasta, a Spanish word meaning "until." Example: "Hasta la vista," meaning "until we see each other again."
- Making It Work on a Stipend. Volunteer terms under AmeriCorps vary slightly from program to program, but typically the amount of time required for you to be considered full-time is 10 months to a year. Since NCCC members will most likely not need to pay rent, their stipend is smaller.
Mami refers to mum, to a woman that has already been a mum, in contrast to a babe. Let's say a woman from 30 to 45 years old. Chula refers to cool, attractive, sexy. Strictly speaking chula means swank.
- Yes, it's a thing. Some women actually call their boyfriends “daddy” during sex, but it doesn't mean they have daddy issues or want to have sex with their father. Yes, 'daddy' can mean 'father,' but we also use the word to indicate when someone is the boss, in charge, a protector, or doing a good job.
- Chico or chica (m/f) could mean boy or girl respectively, so chiquita means little girl. Also chico/a means small. So "una pelota chica" is a "small ball", "una pelota chiquita", is a "small tiny ball".
- The birthplace of Sita is disputed. The Sita Kund pilgrimage site which is located in present-day Sitamarhi district,Bihar, India is viewed as the birthplace of Sita. Apart from Sitamarhi, Janakpur which is located in the present-day Province No. 2, Nepal, is also described as Sita's birthplace.
Updated: 24th August 2018