What is OS in Android phone?
Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
“ROM” stands for “read-only memory.” A custom ROM replaces your device's Android operating system — normally stored in read-only memory — with a new version of the Android operating system. Custom ROMs are different from acquiring root access.
- Press all buttons at the same time and hold them. get into download mode then hold volume down, power home and the phone should power off. If it won't power back on try holding power and volume down for like 20 sec, it may boot normally. Hold Voume Up + Power + Home until recovery boots.
- The second option is by doing the following steps:
- Press and hold the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Make sure that you press and hold all three buttons in correct sequence for at least 10 seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button + volume up button + home key until the Samsung logo appears, then release only the power button.
- From the Android system recovery screen, select wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Yes -- delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
I flashed MIUI 6 in my old HTC Desire 616 and it took approx 10 to 15 minutes to flash and boot, First boot after flashing a room usually takes time so keep patience. But if want to know that how much time it takes to download a ROM from the Internet then It depends on Your Internet Connection speed.
- “ROM” stands for “read-only memory.” A custom ROM replaces your device's Android operating system — normally stored in read-only memory — with a new version of the Android operating system. Custom ROMs are different from acquiring root access.
- Apply update from ADB: The Android Debug Bridge allows you to plug your device into your PC and issue commands from there. It's designed for developers and requires you to install the Android SDK (software development kit).
- Unlocked Bootloader is a prerequisite for rooting your device. Unlocking bootloader is necessary if you want to install a custom recovery, or custom ROM. Rooting is done to gain root permissions or superuser permissions. You can then install and run apps (For example: Titanium Backup) which require root grant.
OS just means "one size" as in one size fits most. These fit adults and older kids just fine.
- The international standard symbol for inch is in (see ISO 31-1, Annex A) but traditionally the inch is denoted by a double prime, which is often approximated by double quotes, and the foot by a prime, which is often approximated by an apostrophe. For example, three feet two inches can be written as 3′ 2″.
- It's the most common measurement you'll see in reference to the size of glasses. Ray-Ban New Wayfarer Sunglasses come in 52 mm and 55 mm lens sizes. Bridge size measures the piece of metal or plastic that connects the lenses. Temple size is the measurement of the arms of the sunglasses.
- Women's Hat Sizes. In general, women's hats are sized in one size fits most sizes. This means that the style is manufactured in a single size with the adaptability to suit various head sizes ranging from 21.5 inches to 22.25 inches in circumference. With that being said, actual hat sizes vary from designer to designer.
Updated: 4th November 2019