What is meant by Adam Number?
Adam Number. Adam number is a number when reversed, the square of the number and the square of the reversed number should be numbers which are reverse of each other. Adam numbers upto 1000 are: 0, 1, 2, 3, 11, 12, 13, 21, 22, 31, 101, 102, 103, 111, 112 , 113, 121, 122, 201, 202, 211, 212, 221, 301, 311.
In number theory, a perfect number is a positive integer that is equal to the sum of its proper positive divisors, that is, the sum of its positive divisors excluding the number itself (also known as its aliquot sum).
- List of perfect numbers
Rank p Perfect number 2 3 28 3 5 496 4 7 8128 5 13 33550336
- Is 18 a perfect square number? A number is a perfect square (or a square number) if its square root is an integer; that is to say, it is the product of an integer with itself. Here, the square root of 18 is about 4.243. Thus, the square root of 18 is not an integer, and therefore 18 is not a square number.
- In number theory, an abundant number or excessive number is a number for which the sum of its proper divisors is greater than the number itself. The integer 12 is the first abundant number. Its proper divisors are 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 for a total of 16.
Happy number. A happy number is defined by the following process: Starting with any positive integer, replace the number by the sum of the squares of its digits in base-ten, and repeat the process until the number either equals 1 (where it will stay), or it loops endlessly in a cycle that does not include 1.
- What is the happiest number between 1 and 1,000,000. I define the happiest number as the smallest number that finds the most other happy numbers with it, i.e. 7 found four other numbers (49, 97, 130, and 10) making it a rank 4 in happiness.
- Happy Number. Let the sum of the squares of the digits of a positive integer be represented by . If for some , then the original integer is said to be happy. For example, starting with 7 gives the sequence 7, 49, 97, 130, 10, 1, so 7 is a happy number.
- Here's a list of lucky and unlucky Chinese numbers!
- 2 (?, ÈR) - LUCKY. The Chinese believe that doubles bring blessings.
- 3 (?, SĀN) - LUCKY.
- 4 (?, SÌ) - UNLUCKY.
- 5 (?, WǓ) - LUCKY/UNLUCKY.
- 6 (?, LIÙ) - LUCKY.
- 7 ?, QĪ- LUCKY/UNLUCKY.
- 8 (?, BĀ) - LUCKY.
- 9 (?, JIǓ) - LUCKY.
An Armstrong number of three digits is an integer such that the sum of the cubes of its digits is equal to the number itself. For example, 371 is an Armstrong number since 3**3 + 7**3 + 1**3 = 371. Write a program to find all Armstrong number in the range of 0 and 999.
- C++ Program to check Armstrong Number. By Chaitanya Singh | Filed Under: C++ Programs. An integer number is called Armstrong number if sum of the cubes of its digits is equal to the number itself. For example: 370 is an armstrong number because: 370 = 3*3*3 + 7*7*7 + 0*0*0 = 27 + 343 + 0 = 370.
- A neon number is a number where the sum of digits of square of the number is equal to the number. For example if the input number is 9, its square is 9*9 = 81 and sum of the digits is 9. i.e. 9 is a neon number. C program to check a number is a neon number or not.
- This C Program checks whether a given number is perfect number. Perfect number is a number which is equal to sum of its divisor. For eg,divisors of 6 are 1,2 and 3. The sum of these divisors is 6. The C program is successfully compiled and run on a Linux system.
Updated: 3rd October 2019