What is master sync?
Master Sync turned off on Galaxy S6. Go to HOME screen, swipe down from top to reveal actions and click on SETTINGS WHEEL in upper right corner. Under settings click on ACCOUNTS under Personal and your accounts should be displayed. Click on MORE in the top right and "Turn on auto sync" should be displayed.
"Auto sync data" MUST be enabled. Go to "Settings > Data Usage > Click the MENU button on your device > Check "Auto sync data." Autosync for each application is under each application menu. For example, if you have your google account configured, you have to select Google > and there you will see the sync options.
- Almost all Android devices use vCard to backup and restore the mobile contacts and other information on your smartphone. vCard files have .VCF extension which are read either by any appropriate third-party apps such as vCard Manager Lite, Contacts VCF, etc., or using the Android's built-in feature.
- Select “Contacts” and anything else you would like to transfer. Check “Sync Now,” and your data will be saved in Google's servers. Start your new Android phone; it will ask you for your Google account information. When you sign in, your Android will sync contacts and other data automatically.
- Transfer contacts using Bluetooth - Samsung Galaxy S7 Special Edition
- To transfer contacts via Bluetooth on your device, just follow these simple steps.
- Scroll to and tap Contacts.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Share.
- Tap to check the preferred contact(s) and tap SHARE.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap the target device.
- The contacts have been sent.
To enable Master Sync, just follow these simple steps:
- Pull the status bar from the top of the screen down using your two fingers.
- Look for the quick selection icon for SYNC.
- Tap the Sync icon and make sure it's enabled (indicated by green color).
- Change Syncing Options
- From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings.
- Touch Accounts.
- Touch an account you want to change the syncing options.
- Touch the account you want to adjust.
- To disable sync, touch the On slider next to the data you want to unsync.
- Step 1: Initiate paring on your car's stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car's stereo.
- Step 2: Head into your phone's setup menu.
- Step 3: Select Bluetooth Settings submenu.
- Step 4: Select your stereo.
- Step 5: Enter PIN.
- Optional: Enable Media.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
- Master Sync turned off on Galaxy S6. Go to HOME screen, swipe down from top to reveal actions and click on SETTINGS WHEEL in upper right corner. Under settings click on ACCOUNTS under Personal and your accounts should be displayed. Click on MORE in the top right and "Turn on auto sync" should be displayed.
Updated: 11th October 2018