If someone initials an official document, they write their initials on it, for example to show that they have seen it or that they accept or agree with it.
In this way, what is initial in agreement?
Initial Agreement means the written document establishing the initial terms for participation in the program.
Similarly, how do I put my initials?
Choose "Change User Name." Click into the "Initials" text box under the "Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office" section. Type your initials. Click the "OK" button. Your initials will now appear in the document anytime you use an option on the "Review" tab such as adding a new comment or deleting a word.
Should I initial every page of a contract?
There is no statute or law that demands that each page of a contract be initialed. Written contracts are binding if signed once by the parties to the contract–so don't assume you wan wiggle out of a contract because you did not initial it on every page; the contract is binding if signed on the last page.
How do you sign an initial document?
Sign or Initial your form
- Open the PDF document or form that you want to sign.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar.
- The Fill & Sign tool is displayed.
- The form fields are detected automatically.
- Click the Sign icon in the toolbar, and then choose whether you want to add your signature or just initials.