In this way, what are the ingredients in a paella?
- 1 tbsp olive oil. Olive oil. ol-iv oyl.
- 1 onion. Onion. un-yun.
- 1 tsp each hot smoked paprika. Paprika. pa-preek-ah.
- 300g paella or risotto rice. Risotto rice.
- 3 tbsp dry sherry or white wine (optional)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes. Tomato.
- 900ml chicken stock.
- 400g bag frozen seafood mix.
How do you make paella?
How do you make a seafood paella?
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or paella pan over high heat.
- Place shrimp, mussels, and clams over the top of the rice mixture.
- Stir peas into the paella; simmer, uncovered, until rice is tender and has absorbed the liquid, 20 to 25 minutes.