What is ha in medical terms?
HA. Abbreviation for hippuric acid; headache.
A hectare is a unit of area equal to 10,000 square meters. Usually used to measure land. A square 100 meters on each side has an area of 1 hectare. Symbol: ha. 1 ha = 2.47 Acres approximately.
- Are, basic unit of area in the metric system, equal to 100 square metres and the equivalent of 0.0247 acre. Its multiple, the hectare (equal to 100 ares), is the principal unit of land measurement for most of the world.
- The area equal to a square that is 1 meter on each side. Used for measuring areas of rooms, houses, blocks of land, etc. The symbol is m2. Example: Reynaldo's painting was huge: more than 10 square meters. See: Area.
- The Earth's approximately 12 billion hectares of biologically productive land and water areas are categorized into five types: cropland, grazing land, forest land, fishing ground, and built-up land. Forest land serves two distinct and competing uses: Forest products and CO2 sequestration.
The “ha” is like a Lego, a building block, with which we can construct more elaborate hilarity. It sounds like a real laugh. Ha! The “ha” is transparent, like “said.” If you're chatting or texting, a single “ha” means that a joke has occurred, and you're respectfully tipping your hat to it, but that's all it deserves.
- HAR means "Sarcastic laugh" So now you know - HAR means "Sarcastic laugh" - don't thank us. YW! What does HAR mean? HAR is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the HAR definition is given.
- Most people think that “Aloha” is a word that means both hello and goodbye. It is true that in Hawaiian we say “Aloha” both when greeting someone and also saying goodbye. But that is not to be taken literally. The real meaning of Aloha in Hawaiian is that of Love, Peace, and Compassion.
- The MAI (Mean Annual Increment) is the volume of wood growing on one hectare of forest during one year (m3/ha/year) on average since the forest has been established. For a tree plantation, the MAI is the present total growing stock volume of one hectare divided by the total age.
high availability (HA) In information technology, high availability refers to a system or component that is continuously operational for a desirably long length of time. Availability can be measured relative to "100% operational" or "never failing."
- Heroin Anonymous (HA) is a non-profit group founded in Phoenix, AZ in 2004 to help heroin addicts get and stay clean. Modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous, HA is a fellowship of heroin addicts who meet regularly to help each other practice complete abstinence from all drugs and alcohol.
- VMware High Availability (HA) is a utility that eliminates the need for dedicated standby hardware and software in a virtualized environment. VMware HA is often used to improve reliability, decrease downtime in virtual environments and improve disaster recovery/business continuity.
- Hectare, unit of area in the metric system equal to 100 ares, or 10,000 square metres, and the equivalent of 2.471 acres in the British Imperial System and the United States Customary measure. The term is derived from the Latin area and from hect, an irregular contraction of the Greek word for hundred.
Updated: 2nd October 2019