Just so, how can I remove Flipboard?
How do I get rid of Flipboard on my Galaxy s5?
- Launch the Settings app on your Galaxy S5.
- Scroll all the way down and under the Applications section, tap on Application Manager.
- Swipe over to the All section and then scroll down to the M's and tap on My Magazine.
- Now tap on Turn Off or Disable.
How do I get rid of Flipboard on my Galaxy s7?
- Press and Hold on an Empty Spot of the Home Screen.
- Swipe Over to the Flipboard Panel.
- Then Toggle the 'Briefing' Off at the Top.
- Press the Home Button to Exit the Home Screen Settings.