1 Answer. The verb enter can be followed by the preposition into. But to enter and to enter into are commonly used in different contexts with differing meanings. She entered the park through a hole in the fence.
Herein, how do you use enter in a sentence?
- [S] [T] You may enter. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Please enter now. ( CK)
- [S] [T] They all entered. ( CK)
- [S] [T] You may enter now. ( CK)
- [S] [T] He entered my room. ( CK)
- [S] [T] He entered the army. ( CK)
- [S] [T] He entered the room. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Why don't you enter? ( CK)
Similarly, what is the synonym of enter?
SYNONYMS. go in, go into, come in, come into, get in, get into, set foot in, cross the threshold of, pass into, move into, gain access to, be admitted to, effect an entrance into, make an entrance into, break into, burst into, irrupt into, intrude into, invade, infiltrate.
How do I enter within a cell in Excel?
To start a new line of text or add spacing between lines or paragraphs of text in a worksheet cell, press Alt+Enter to insert a line break. Click the location where you want to break the line. Press Alt+Enter to insert the line break.
What's a word for feeling empty?
1 bare, blank, clear, deserted, desolate, destitute, hollow, unfurnished, uninhabited, unoccupied, untenanted, vacant, void, waste.