What is download booster in Samsung phone?
The Download Booster is a feature that will allow your device to download large files (over 30 megabytes in size) faster by using a Wi-Fi connection and a mobile data connection simultaneously. Follow the steps below to enable the Download Booster.
Enable or Disable Automatic Application Updates
- From the home screen, tap Play Store.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Tap to select the required option: Do not auto-update apps. Auto-update apps at any time. Data charges may apply. Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only.
- Turn off automatic app updates. Start by opening the Play Store app. Next, tap the slide-out menu button in the upper left corner, as denoted by three horizontal lines, then tap Settings. On the settings screen, tap Auto-update apps.
- If there isn't any update available, try uninstall and reinstall the app updates. (Go to Settings > Apps or Application Manager > Tap the app you want to uninstall updates (You may need to scroll to find the app) > At the top right, touch the menu icon or more option > Uninstall Updates > OK).
- Method 1 Windows
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select "Uninstall a program" or "Programs and Features."
- Find "Google Chrome" in the list of installed programs.
- Select "Google Chrome" and click "Uninstall."
- Check the "Also delete your browsing data" box.
- Enable hidden files in Windows Explorer.
Updated: 18th November 2019