What is DCPU on my bank statement?
|DCPU||Directory Central Processing Unit Computing » Hardware|
|DCPU||Distributable Cash per Unit Miscellaneous » Unclassified|
|DCPU||District Child Protection Unit Miscellaneous » Unclassified|
|DCPU||Disability Contact and Processing Unit Medical » Disability|
|DCPU||Disruptive Camouflage Pattern Unit Miscellaneous » Unclassified|
Faster Payments is a UK service that allows you to send and receive payments in hours, or even minutes, when you use Internet Banking or Phonebank. If you have a Lloyds Bank personal account, find out more about how Faster Payments affects you.
- All UK banks and building societies now send and receive Faster Payments. They are electronic payments that can be made online, over the phone or in a branch. There is no charge, and although most Faster Payments arrive at the recipient's bank account on the same day, this isn't guaranteed.
- BACS. This is an electronic system to make payments directly from one bank account to another. They're mainly used for Direct Debits and direct credits from organisations. The payments take 3 working days to clear, so money paid into your account on Monday will clear on Wednesday.
- Once you've logged in, simply select 'Direct Debit' under 'Payments' in the top menu. To set up a Direct Debit, you'll need the bank name, account number, and sort code of the account you're paying from. You must be the account holder and the only person required to authorise debits from the account.
BGC: Bank giro credit DEB: Visa debit. card. BP: Bill payment. DEP: Deposit.
- What is an APO address or an FPO address? APO stands for "Army Post Office," and is associated with Army or Air Force installations. FPO stands for "Fleet Post Office," and is associated with Navy installations and ships. "APO" stands for "Army Post Office".
- AE, which stands for Armed Forces Europe. AP, which stands for Armed Forces Pacific. Three "City" equivalents: APO, which stands for Army Post Office. FPO, which stands for Fleet Post Office.
- By utilizing the U.S. Postal Service® (USPS) for final delivery, FedEx SmartPost reaches every U.S. address, including P.O. boxes and military APO, FPO and DPO destinations. You can even use FedEx SmartPost to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and all U.S. territories.
ISA – Individual Savings Account. REM – remittance: a cheque credited to your account that was not paid in at your account-holding branch or bank. REV – reversal: a standing order or Direct Debit has been recalled. STO – standing order.
- Debit and Credit are formal bookkeeping and accounting terms that have opposite meanings and come from Latin. Debit comes from debere, which means "to owe". The Latin debitum means "debt". Debit is abbreviated Dr., while credit is abbreviated Cr.
Acronym Definition DR Democratic Republic DR Dram DR Drive DR Doctor Robert (Beatles song)
- BGC: Bank giro credit DEB: Visa debit. card. BP: Bill payment. DEP: Deposit.
Updated: 26th November 2019