Also to know is, how do you apply clobetasol propionate topical solution?
- Wash your hands with soap and water before and after using this medicine.
- Apply a thin layer of this medicine to the affected area of the skin.
- With the lotion, protect the skin from water, clothing, or anything that causes rubbing until the medicine has dried.
What are the side effects of clobetasol propionate topical solution?
- mild skin rash, itching, burning, or redness;
- dry or cracking skin;
- thinning or softening of your skin;
- skin rash or irritation around your mouth;
- swollen hair follicles;
- temporary hair loss;
- spider veins;
- changes in color of treated skin;