What is a Xenodochial?
Xenodochial is an adjective describing something – such as a person, place or software application -- that is friendly to strangers. “Xenos” is a Greek word for “strangers;" according to the Oxford English Dictionary, xenodochial means "hospitable."
xenagogue. One who conducts strangers; a guide. So xenagogy, conduction of strangers: used as the title of a guide-book.
- Yoga Breathing or Pranayama, is the foundation of your yoga practice. It begins with deepening your breathing with the 3-part breath, then moves into more advanced breathing exercises such as Kapalabhati and the Alternate Nostril Breath. Pranayama also goes hand in hand with the Asanas.
- Take a Deep Breath. For many of us, relaxation means zoning out in front of the TV at the end of a stressful day. The relaxation response is a physical state of deep rest that changes the physical and emotional responses to stress (e.g., decreases in heart rate, blood pressure, rate of breathing, and muscle tension).
- This breathing exercise will help lull you to sleep for free:
- Breathe in through your nose for four seconds.
- Hold your breath for seven seconds.
- Slowly breathe out through your mouth for eight seconds.
- Repeat this process until you fall asleep.
Xenial Xerus is the Ubuntu codename for version 16.04 of the Ubuntu Linux-based operating system. For developers, the Xenial Xerus 16.04 release includes the Snapcraft tool, which simplifies building, developing and distributing snap packages.
- Trusty Tahr is the Ubuntu codename for version 14.04 LTS of the Ubuntu Linux-based operating system.
- The steps for booting Ubuntu alongside Windows 7 are as follows:
- Take a backup of your system.
- Create space on your hard drive by Shrinking Windows.
- Create a bootable Linux USB drive / Create a bootable Linux DVD.
- Boot into a live version of Ubuntu.
- Run the installer.
- Choose your language.
- i386 refers to the 32-bit edition and amd64 (or x86_64) refers to the 64-bit edition for Intel and AMD processors. Wikipedia's i386 entry: The Intel 80386, also known as the i386, or just 386, was a 32-bit microprocessor introduced by Intel in 1985
Definition of xenium. plural xenia -nē? 1 : a present given among the ancient Greeks and Romans to a guest or stranger and especially to a foreign ambassador. 2 xenia plural : gifts sometimes given compulsorily to medieval rulers and churches.
- sudo : stands for superuser do, - means asking for root permission. apt : apt stands for advanced packaging tool , and is a package manager for debian/debian based flavours. apt-get : apt-get allows to download the package. install: install package .
- aptly. The word aptly describes an action that's done appropriately or fittingly. First used in the mid-14th century, the adverb aptly, by way of the adjective apt, "appropriate or suitable," comes from the Latin word aptus, meaning "fit or suited."
- Gratification disorder (also known as "infantile masturbation", despite occurring in children as old as 10, or sometimes benign idiopathic infantile dyskinesia) is a form of masturbatory behavior that has often been mistaken for epilepsy, abdominal pain, and paroxysmal dystonia or dyskinesia.
Updated: 28th September 2018