What is a postal zip code?
A postal code (also known locally in various English-speaking countries throughout the world as a postcode, post code, Eircode, PIN Code or ZIP Code) is a series of letters or digits or both, sometimes including spaces or punctuation, included in a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail.
ZIP Codes are a system of postal codes used by the United States Postal Service (USPS) since 1963. The term ZIP is an acronym for Zone Improvement Plan; it was chosen to suggest that the mail travels more efficiently and quickly (zipping along) when senders use the code in the postal address.
- If prompted for your ZIP code, just enter the three digits of your postal code plus two zeros. So for example, if your postal code is A2B 3C4, the 5 digit number you should enter is 23400. Contact you card issuer if you have any questions.
- A complete, nine-digit ZIP Code consists of two parts. The first five digits indicate the destination post office or delivery area. The last 4 digits represents a specific delivery route within that overall delivery area. All 9 digits of a full zip code assist the USPS in effectively sorting the mail.
- California ZIP Code List
Zip Codes for the State of California Zip Code City Zip Code Map 90001 Los Angeles View Map 90002 Los Angeles View Map 90003 Los Angeles View Map
A ZIP+4 Code uses the basic five-digit code plus four additional digits to identify a geographic segment within the five-digit delivery area, such as a city block, a group of apartments, an individual high-volume receiver of mail, a post office box, or any other unit that could use an extra identifier to aid in
- Straight Talk Bring Your Own Phone CDMA Activation Kit: $45 per month, unlimited data, talk and text.
- The phone sold by Walmart for use on StraightTalk is the A1429 CDMA. As a rule, you can not use a CDMA iPhone on any CDMA carrier other than the one it was originally sold for. if the straight talk iphone is GSM A1429 using CDMA 3G netwrok, I can switch to Tmobile LET 4G network when I move.
- $1.00 Auto-Refill discount available only with the Straight Talk $35, $45, $55, and $60 plan.
Postal Index Number (PIN) or PIN Code is a 6 digit code of Post Office numbering used by India Post. Indian Postal Service introduced the 6 Digit Zip code or PIN Code on 15th August 1972, inorder to make the process of delivering letters and parcels more efficient.
- Valid US Cities and Zip Codes
State City ZIP Code(s) California (CA) Sacramento Los Angeles Beverly Hills 94203 thru 94209 90001 thru 90089 90209 thru 90213 Colorado (CO) Denver 80201 thru 80239 Conneticut (CT) Hartford 06101 thru 06112 Deleware (DE) Dover 19901 thru 19905
- United States - postal codes
Place Code 2 Beverly Hills 90210 34.09/-118.406 3 Seattle 98104 47.604/-122.326
- FPO, AP Covers 104 ZIP Codes
ZIP Code Type Population ZIP Code 96349 Military 0 ZIP Code 96350 Military 0 ZIP Code 96351 Military 0 ZIP Code 96362 Military 0
Updated: 17th September 2018