What is a parasite cleanse?
It's called Paracomplete, which is a parasite cleanse supplement. It has things it in like thyme leaf, something called beberine sulfate (that you can sometimes find it in coconut and can kill off parasites), oregano, grapefruit seed extract and uva ursi leaft, so there are certain herbs that kill off parasites.
Along with cloves, the herbs wormwood and black walnut husk are great as they will kill the parasites in general. Try taking these herbs as a tea on a daily basis as part of your parasite cleanse. You can add some honey to taste if you like. Honey is a anti-parasitic by the way, as are pumpkin and papaya seeds.
- Protozoa are single-celled organisms that can live and multiply inside your body. Some infections caused by protozoa include giardiasis. Parasitic infections can be spread in a number of ways. For example, protozoa and helminths can be spread through contaminated water, food, waste, soil, and blood.
- Mebendazole is the main medication used to treat threadworm infections. It can be bought over the counter from your local pharmacy or prescribed by your GP. It's available as a chewable tablet or a liquid. Mebendazole works by preventing the threadworms absorbing sugar, which means they should die within a few days.
- What worms commonly cause infection?
- Tapeworm. You can get a tapeworm by drinking water contaminated with tapeworm eggs or larvae.
- Flukes. Flukes are a type of flatworm.
- Hookworms. Hookworms are transmitted through feces and infected soil.
- Pinworms (Threadworms)
- Trichinosis worms.
Updated: 2nd October 2019