Keeping this in consideration, is the Mac address the same as the physical address?
Where do you find your MAC address?
- Click the Run button in the Windows Start Menu.
- Type cmd in the Open prompt of the Run menu and click OK to launch a command prompt window.
- Type ipconfig /all at the command prompt to check the network card settings.
How do you find your MAC address?
- Press the Windows Start key to open the Start screen.
- Type cmd and press Enter to launch the command prompt.
- Type ipconfig /all into the command prompt.
- Look for the Wireless Adapter MAC address listed as Physical Address.