hCG levels in weeks from the last normal menstrual period:
|3 weeks LMP||5 – 50 mIU/ml|
|5 weeks LMP||18 – 7,340 mIU/ml|
|6 weeks LMP||1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml|
|7-8 weeks LMP||7, 650 – 229,000 mIU/ml|
|9-12 weeks LMP||25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml|
So, what are the signs of a miscarriage at 5 weeks?
The most common signs are:
- Sudden absence of 'morning sickness' and breast tenderness.
- Intuitively no longer feel pregnant.
- Faintness and nausea and general feeling of being unwell.
- Pain is like bad period pain or birth contractions.
- Persistent heavy bleeding filling more than 1 sanitary pad in half an hour.
Is it normal to have cramps at 5 weeks pregnant?
Also being 5 weeks pregnant, I have cramping also. It is absolutely normal to have normal monthly cramp like discomfort as your uterus works on growing this new little human. If cramping becomes very painful accompanied by heavy bleeding (not just light because that's normal too) then call your doctor immediately.
Can you have spotting from implantation at 5 weeks of pregnancy?
5 Weeks Pregnant – Your Body. This is the first week after your missed menstrual period. Don't be alarmed if you notice a little blood around this time. Implantation bleeding may occur when the tiny blastocyst burrows into the uterine lining.