Keeping this in view, what is remedy for itching?
- Avoid items or situations that cause you to itch.
- Use a high-quality moisturizing cream on your skin.
- Use creams or gels that cool the skin.
- Apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area.
- Avoid scratching whenever possible.
How do you stop an itch?
- Apply a cold, wet cloth or ice pack to the skin that itches.
- Take an oatmeal bath.
- Moisturize your skin.
- Apply topical anesthetics that contain pramoxine.
- Apply cooling agents, such as menthol or calamine.
How do you get rid of mosquito bites fast?
- Don't scratch the bite. That only irritates your skin further and could lead to infection.
- Try calamine lotion.
- Apply an OTC hydro-cortisone cream.
- Use a cold compress or ice pack.
- Take an antihistamine.
- Dab on some baking soda paste.
- Heat up a spoon and apply to the bite.
- Go homeopathic.