Then, how do I turn off call forwarding code?
- Activate. Type *67*Telephone number# and press the call key.
- Deactivate. Type #67# and press the call key.
- Reactivate. Type *67# and press the call key to reactivate the call divert function to the last used number.
Also to know, how do I know if my call is being diverted?
How do I cancel all diverts?
- Find "Keypad" Press Phone. Press Keypad.
- Cancel all diverts. Key in ##002# and press the call icon.
- End call. Press Dismiss.
- Return to the home screen.
How do I know that my number is diverted by someone else's phone?
From dialer pad,
- Goto call settings.
- Then click call forwarding.
- Now you can see if there is any call divert activated.