What is 5 7 in CM?
Feet Inches to Centimeters Conversion Calculator
|5 feet 4 inches||162.56|
|5 feet 5 inches||165.10|
|5 feet 6 inches||167.64|
|5 feet 7 inches||170.18|
Human Height Conversion Table
- Measure from the floor to the pencil mark with a measuring tape. Keep the measuring tape flat against the wall. If your measuring tape is too short to measure your full height, measure as high as you can and make a pencil mark on the wall. Keep measuring this until you reach the pencil mark you made using the box.
- Height and Weight Chart
Height Weight Normal Overweight 4' 10" 91 to 118 lbs. 119 to 142 lbs. 4' 11" 94 to 123 lbs. 124 to 147 lbs. 5' 97 to 127 lbs. 128 to 152 lbs.
- To work out your BMI:
- divide your weight in kilograms (kg) by your height in metres (m)
- then divide the answer by your height again to get your BMI.
|Feet and Inches||Centimeters|
|5 feet 0 inches||152.4 cm|
|5 feet 1 inches||154.94 cm|
|5 feet 2 inches||157.48 cm|
|5 feet 3 inches||160.02 cm|
- How to Measure Body Fat Percentage
- Skin Calipers. It might not be St. Patrick's Day, but get ready to be pinched!
- Bioelectrical Impedance.
- Hydrostatic Weighing.
- DEXA (Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry)
- Air-Displacement Plethysmography.
- 3D Body Scan.
- For example, body fat contains approximately 10 percent water, while muscle is approximately 75 percent water. In general, men should have a total body water percentage between 50 and 65 percent, while the ideal range for women is between 45 and 60 percent.
- Instead of focusing on muscle itself, most medical professionals defer to body fat to determine if your muscle mass is at an ideal percentage for your height. Women should have a body fat percentage somewhere between 20 and 21 percent. Men should have far less, coming in at 13 to 17 percent.
Updated: 4th November 2019