What is 1 atm in MMHG?
I. Converting between atmospheres and millimeters of mercury. One atm. equals 760.0 mm Hg, so there will be a multiplication or division based on the direction of the change. Solution: multiply the atm value by 760.0 mmHg / atm.
It means that the watch seals will not allow water to enter at a depth where the water pressure is less than one atmosphere pressure which is 14 pounds per square inch ( 100 kPa ) that is equivalent to 33 feet (10 metres) of water depth. It means water resistant to 1 atmosphere.
- 10 Meters 33 Feet 1 ATM = A watch with this resistance level is protected against accidental exposure to water; for example, splashes, perspiration or accidental immersion. It should not be exposed to any water pressure.
- Pressure:Pressure is the force applied perpendicular to the surface of an object per unit area over which that force is distributed,symbol P.
- The ATM is just another way to indicate the water resistance of a watch. I ATM is equivalent to roughly 10 meters. A watch that is rated to 10 ATM is good to a depth of 100 meters , which is approximately 330 feet. Its easy to forget that at sea level you are already at 1 ATM.
A Pascal is the SI unit of pressure. A Pascal is equal to a force of one newton per square meter. 101325 pascals = 1 atmosphere. 105 pascals = 1 bar. The abbreviation for the Pascal unit is Pa.
- 13.56 grams per cubic centimeter
- Petrol and gasoline are actually the same thing; just different words. These two words have the same meaning, with the only difference being in the places where the words are used. The term 'petrol' is used in UK, India and a few other places, while 'gasoline' or 'gas for short' is used in the United States.
- It is most commonly used to protect, color, or provide texture to objects. Paint can be made or purchased in many colors—and in many different types, such as watercolor, synthetic, etc. Paint is typically stored, sold, and applied as a liquid, but most types dry into a solid.
Updated: 16th October 2019