- Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is one of the most ever-green natural home remedies to treat any disease.
- Flea Comb. Like for dogs, flea comb can also be used for cats.
- Diatomaceous Earth (DE)
- Soapy Water Flea Trap.
- Flea Collar.
- Salt Water.
- Floor Washing.
- White Vinegar.
Beside this, what keeps fleas away from you?
- Dish soap. This home flea remedy involves creating a flea trap using dish soap and some water.
- Herbal flea spray. Rapid home remedies suggest using an herbal flea spray to get rid of fleas from your home.
- Baking soda.
- Lemon spray.
- Diatomaceous earth.
- Flea repelling plants.
What is the best flea control for cats?
How do you get rid of fleas on a cat?
- Watch for any signs of movement in her fur.
- Comb your cat with a fine-toothed metal flea comb from head to tail several times a day.
- Then, dip the comb in a mixture of water and liquid dish detergent to kill the fleas.