- increasing appetite with or without food cravings or food aversions.
- nausea and vomiting.
- fatigue, although you may begin to feel more energetic.
- bloating, gas, constipation, or heartburn.
- breast tenderness and changes.
Which foods are good for early pregnancy?
- Dairy products. During pregnancy, you need to consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus (7, 8).
- Sweet potatoes.
- Broccoli and dark, leafy greens.
- Lean meat.
- Fish liver oil.
What should we eat in 12 week pregnancy?