- Blot fresh stains.
- Scrape off dried mustard.
- Rinse with cold running water.
- Apply detergent or stain remover over the stain.
- Add bleach to your washing machine or tub.
- Wash white cotton in hot water, and delicate clothing in warm or cold.
- Examine the stain before continuing.
Regarding this, how do you get barbecue sauce out of clothes?
- Remove the Excess Barbecue Sauce. Using a spoon or the back of a butter knife, gently scoop any barbecue sauce from the fabric.
- Use Cold Water.
- Apply Liquid Detergent.
- Bleach Any White Clothing.
- Apply a Stain Remover.
- Soak in Warm Water.
How do you get a1 sauce out of a shirt?
- Mix one (1) tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent with two (2) cups of cool water.
- Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
- Sponge with cold water and blot dry to remove the detergent solution.
How do you get buffalo sauce out of clothes?