What gas stations can I use my Safeway points at?
Every 100 points gets you 10¢ off per gallon on a single fill-up (25 gal max) at a participating Chevron, Texaco, or Safeway gas station. You can stack rewards for up to 20 cents off per gallon at a Chevron/Texaco, or up to $1.00 off per gallon at a Safeway/Exxon/Mobil gas station.
Points are redeemed in increments of 100: 100 points = 10¢ per gallon Gas Reward, 200 points = 20¢ per gallon Gas Reward, 500 points = 50¢ per gallon Gas Reward, 1000 points = $1 per gallon Gas Reward. Point totals less than 100 expire at the end of the calendar month in which they were earned.
- How much does Jewel Osco in the United States pay? Average Jewel Osco hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.74 per hour for Bagger to $16.70 per hour for Deli Manager. The average Jewel Osco salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Cashier to $59,441 per year for Store Director.
- Average Jewel Osco hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.86 per hour for Front End Manager to $22.50 per hour for Deli Manager. The average Jewel Osco salary ranges from approximately $15,000 per year for Bakery Clerk to $57,249 per year for Store Director.
- Job Description for Stocker. A stocker works at a store organizing, stocking, and restocking shelves with goods for sale. The stockers then categorize and store these goods for immediate placement on the store's sales floor or within a backroom or warehouse.
They have partnered with Shell gas stations to give Washington, Idaho and Oregon residents discounted gas based on points you earn by shopping at QFC and Fred Meyer stores. You can earn up to $1 off per gallon (up to 35 gallons).
- They have partnered with Shell gas stations to give Washington, Idaho and Oregon residents discounted gas based on points you earn by shopping at QFC and Fred Meyer stores. You can earn up to $1 off per gallon (up to 35 gallons).
- The fuel program allows you to receive savings of up to $1.00 off per gallon one one fuel purchase up to 35 gallon at Kroger, Turkey Hill and participating Shell stations. For each increment of 100 fuel points (up to 1,000 point) you will receive $0.10 per gallon.
- With the “My Account” feature on Kroger.com, you can see how many fuel points you've accumulated, how many you've redeemed, how you earned them, when they expire and more. You can also see your previous month's fuel points. Or, track your fuel points with the Kroger Mobile App!
You can use your points in increments of 100 and use up to 200 points for a single fill-up up at a participating Chevron or Texaco station, and up to 1000 points for a single fill-up at a Vons gas station of 25 gallons or less and a limit of 1 vehicle per transaction: 100 points = 10¢ per gallon Reward.
- Tips are not required but are greatly appreciated. Show your shopper some love and appreciation by tipping any amount of your choice! You may tip in cash or within the app after you receive your delivery and 100% of your tip will go to the shopper.
- But it comes at a cost. To get this service, you have to sign up for a Shipt membership online at a cost of $99 per year. Deliveries are free for orders over $35. A flat-rate fee of $7 is added to any orders under $35.
- It's super simple! The price you see in the Shipt app is the price you pay. Delivery is free for members on orders over $35. Smaller orders are welcome, but a $7 delivery fee will be added to help cover the costs of shopping and delivery.
Updated: 27th September 2018