- Beans. Beans are a type of legume.
- Lentils. Lentils are also legumes.
- Carbonated Drinks. Carbonated drinks are another very common cause of bloating.
- Broccoli and Other Cruciferous Vegetables.
Moreover, what foods cause belly bloat?
- Avoid Constipation.
- Rule Out Wheat Allergies or Lactose Intolerance.
- Don't Eat Too Fast.
- Don't Overdo Carbonated Drinks.
- Don't Overdo Chewing Gum.
- Watch Out for Sugar-Free Foods.
- Limit Sodium.
- Go Slow with Beans and Gassy Vegetables.
Can sugar cause stomach bloating?
What food doesn t make you bloated?
- Foods heavy in salt. Think twice before picking up the saltshaker.
- Cruciferous veggies. “Certain fiber-containing foods like cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbage, Brussels sprouts) can cause gas production,” Blahut says.
- Chewing gum.
- Carbonated drinks.