But it's important to eat the right amount and the right kind of protein to get its health benefits.
- Seafood. Seafood is an excellent source of protein because it's usually low in fat.
- White-Meat Poultry.
- Milk, Cheese, and Yogurt.
- Pork Tenderloin.
Accordingly, what is a good source of high quality protein?
Choosing Healthy Protein
- Most animal sources of protein, such as meat, poultry, fish, eggs, and dairy, deliver all the amino acids your body needs, while plant-based protein sources such as grains, beans, vegetables, and nuts often lack one or more of the essential amino acids.
- Dairy products.
- Nuts and seeds.
What fruit is high in protein?
15 Fruits Highest in Protein
- Dried Apricots: 3.4g Protein (6% DV) Apricots rock the number one spot on our list, but they have to be the dried variety, as fresh apricots don't yield the same amount of protein.
- Raisins: 3.1g Protein (6% DV)
- Guava: 2.6g Protein (5% DV)
- Dates: 2.4g Protein (5% DV)
- Prunes: 2.2g Protein (4% DV)
What food is good in protein?
9 Lean Proteins You Should Be Eating. Protein is an important nutrient for your body. Good sources of protein include meat, fish, chicken, eggs, dairy, beans, soy foods, nuts and seeds.