- Homemade Protein Smoothies. Drinking homemade protein smoothies can be a highly nutritious and quick way to gain weight.
- Nuts and Nut Butters.
- Red Meats.
- Potatoes and Starches.
- Salmon and Oily Fish.
- Protein Supplements.
In respect to this, what foods promote weight gain?
- Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
- High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
- Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
What are the 5 foods you should never eat to lose belly fat?
- Don't eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks.
- Eating more protein is a great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat.
- Cut carbs from your diet.
- Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber.
- Exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat.
What is the number one food that causes weight gain?