What essential oils are good for removing smells?
Some antibacterial oils include:
- Tea Tree Oil.
Top 8 Essential Oils to Keep in Your Home
- Lavender. Widely known as the calming oil, lavender essential oil use is pretty mainstream.
- Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus essential oil is antimicrobial and makes a wonderful addition to any homemade cleaning recipe.
- Tea Tree.
- Wild Orange.
- Place a small amount of coconut oil in the top of the wax warmer. Add a few drops of your favourite essential oil and then allow the oil to melt. Top up with essential oil when you can't smell it anymore. As always, be safe when heating anything.
- Here are 8 ways to use essential oils without a diffuser:
- Cotton ball. Simply put a few drops of your oil of choice, or your favorite blend of oils, onto a plain cotton ball.
- Spray bottle. Any type of spray bottle will do.
- Tissue method.
- In the dryer.
- On the stove.
- Diffuser necklace.
- In the bath.
- Palm or bottle method.
- Filling Your Diffuser
- Use clean, room-temperature tap water. Make sure the water level does not exceed the water mark.
- Add 5–12 drops of doTERRA essential oils. You can add more oil for a stronger scent. Experiment with the amount of oil you use and find what works best for you.
Updated: 28th September 2018