What episode of Naruto does Kakashi become Hokage?
Kakashi is seen as the sixth hokage of the village hidden in the leaf in the last episode of Naruto Shippuden i.e. Episode Number 479. In that scene Tsunade, the fifth hokage is seen transferring the responsibility of hokage to Kakashi ( involving a lot of unfinished paper work)
Actually, Kakashi did NOT kill Rin. It was a self-sacrifice by Rin herself. Some time after the events at Kannabi Bridge, Rin was kidnapped by Kirigakure and made the jinchūriki of Isobu in order to have her be rescued so the tailed beast could be let loose within Konoha.
- When the Akatsuki leader, Pain, invades Konoha, Kakashi engages him in battle but he dies as a result of forcing all his energy. However, after his confrontation with Naruto, Pain decides to use all of his remaining power to revive all those killed in the battle at Konoha, including Kakashi.
- Yes, it was Madara who had implanted his Rinnegan in him at a young age, but then, even though the eyes were implanted, Nagato neither had the Uchiha DNA nor the Senju DNA to be able to re-activate the Rinnegan. He got a Sharingan from Obito.
- If Obito died at 13, then Kakashi was most likely 9 during the Kakashi Gaiden. It is impossible for these two teammates to have ever been the same age. Kakashi was 13 during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha. There is a 4 year difference between the events of the Kakashi Gaiden and the events of the night Naruto was born.
Guide to watching Naruto Shippuden without Filler:
- Watch episodes 1-56.
- Skip at 57-70.
- 71 - Last 10 min or so is manga material. But is relevant for the next arc.
- Pick up at 72-89.
- Skip at 90-111.
- Pick up or Skip - 112 - Last 10 min or so is manga material.
- Pick up at 113-143.
- Skip at 144-151.
- The fight between Naruto and Pain takes place over seven episodes, from 163 to 169. The majority of the fight between Naruto and Pain takes place in "Planetary Devastation," episode 166, which is episode 14 of season seven.
- 220 episodes in the first series, plus 453+ from the Shippuden series gives us a complete total of 673+ episodes not including the 11 movies. If you do not think that is not a lot, The Simpsons (the cartoon with the most episodes) has 590+ and one movie. Naruto barely scratches the surface of anime, though.
- As otthers said, there's no specific order. However, the latest two movies; Naruto: The Last and Naruto: Boruto The Movie are set after the manga. The author, Kishimoto himself has written these two movies. So, these two are the only movies that can be considered, "canon" so as to say.
Naruto, there are 5 seasons and has a total of 220 Episodes. Naruto Shippuden, there are 21 seasons and has a total of 500 episodes. Both series combined make up a total of 26 seasons and 720 episodes. And then there's Boruto, with 16 episodes and is ongoing.
- Six ani-manga tankōbon based on one of the three Naruto and first three Naruto Shippuden films have also been released by Shueisha. Viz Media has released 72 volumes of the English adaptation of the manga, with volume 1 released on August 6, 2003, and volume 72 released on October 6, 2015.
- It confirmed the final episode of the current Naruto iteration, Naruto Shippuden, will air tomorrow night. Naruto ran for 220 episodes and Naruto Shippuden will end on its 500th episode, making it more than twice as long as the original. Like the anime, the manga that Naruto the show is based on has also ended.
- Naruto and Naruto Shipuuden. One is where they were kids, which has 220 episodes. Shipuuden has 500 episodes. When it comes to the movies, it comes down to 7 movies, 'The last' being the last movie.
Updated: 3rd October 2019