What episode in Season 8 of The Vampire Diaries does Elena come back?
Nina Dobrev is finally returning to 'Vampire Diaries' The Vampire Diaries' forthcoming season finale will feature its beloved former star. Nina Dobrev will return as Elena for The Vampire Diaries' final episode, following reports that the CW drama's forthcoming eighth season will be its last.
Elena confesses she still loves Stefan but no longer is in love with him and is in love with Damon. Stefan and Caroline realise that her feelings may have something to do with the fact that she's sired to Damon. She later tells him that her love for him is the most real thing she's ever felt.
- Now Stefan has to deal with the guilt of letting Elena turn into a vampire, which means that we're all in store for a very angst-ridden Season 4. But now that Elena is a vampire, things are undoubtedly going to change between her and the Salvatores. After all, Stefan doesn't know Elena picked him. However, Damon does.
- Born on November 1, 1846, Stefan was turned into a vampire in 1864, at the age of 17, by Katherine Pierce, with his brother Damon Salvatore.
- Towards the end of season 3, Alaric was turned into an Enhanced Original Vampire by Esther and fed on Bonnie to complete his transition, also taking the White Oak Stake from Bonnie.
“Vampire Diaries” fans will indeed be seeing Elena Gilbert one last time. Nina Dobrev, who played Elena for six seasons on The CW's bloodsucker drama, posted a photo on her Instagram account on Thursday morning revealing she's returning to the series for its finale.
- In the season 4 finale, an unsired Elena confirms that she is in love with Damon, and the two kiss passionately. At the end of season 6, the two plan to become human, get married, and have children together, but their dream is abruptly compromised by Kai, who puts Elena into a magical coma.
- The Vampire Diaries ending: Season 8 will be its last. After eight years, six doppelgängers, two car accidents on Wickery Bridge, and countless witchy hijinks, The Vampire Diaries has an official expiration date. During Saturday's Comic-Con panel, showrunner Julie Plec announced season 8 will be the series' last.
- Dobrev was born Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva in Sofia, Bulgaria, and moved to Canada at the age of two, where she was raised in Toronto, Ontario, her hometown. She has an older brother, Aleksandar Dobrev.
The Vampire Diaries ending: Season 8 will be its last. After eight years, six doppelgängers, two car accidents on Wickery Bridge, and countless witchy hijinks, The Vampire Diaries has an official expiration date. During Saturday's Comic-Con panel, showrunner Julie Plec announced season 8 will be the series' last.
- The Vampire Diaries is an American supernatural drama television series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec, based on the popular book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. The series premiered on The CW on September 10, 2009, and concluded on March 10, 2017, airing 171 episodes over eight seasons.
- The Vampire Diaries (season 6) The Vampire Diaries, a one-hour American supernatural drama, was renewed for a sixth season by The CW on February 13, 2014, and it premiered on October 2, 2014.
- Ludington, Sybil (05 April 1761–26 February 1839), revolutionary heroine, was born and raised in Dutchess County, New York (in an area that is now part of Putnam County), the daughter of Henry Ludington, a farmer and miller of Dutchess County, and Abigail Knowles Ludington of Branford, Connecticut.
Updated: 2nd October 2019