If you support someone else, you would say "I have your back" or "I've got your back." It's a reference to military/police tactics. If someone is "watching your back" it means they are making sure that you will not be attacked/shot from behind while you are attempting to move.
Then, what does it mean to you when someone says they have your back?
A person saying they have your back means they are there to help you out, they will watch out and take care of the things you're likely to miss, that they are a second set of eyes and hands for you; for Firefox this likely means things dealing with security, unwanted popups, and malicious things that happen on the
Subsequently, question is, how do you know if someone has your back?
Five signs your partner has got your back
- Takes care of biz. When your woman is capable of taking care of her own business and career decisions for the most part, she is someone you can rely on.
- Big picture.
- Date night.
- She calls you out.
What does I Got You mean in a relationship?
"I got you" can mean "I understand you" or "I understand what you are saying". But in addition to that, it can mean things like "Don't worry, I will support you/help you if something goes wrong".
How can you tell when someone lies to you?
Here are some things you can do to tell if someone's lying:
- Watch their eyes.
- Keep an eye out for rapid blinking.
- Count how long someone closes their eyes.
- Pay attention to the direction they look.
- The key is in what they're trying to recall.
- Bunched skin beneath and wrinkles beside the eyes indicate a real smile.