What does the three triangle symbol mean?
The valknut (coined from Old Norse valr, "slain warriors" and knut, "knot") is a symbol consisting of three interlocked triangles. It appears on a variety of objects from the archaeological record of the ancient Germanic peoples. The term used for the symbol during its historical employment is unknown.
The triangle symbol is a simple one, but is also one with a great amount of meaning behind it. Due to the fact that triangles contain three corners and three sides they are often linked to different trinities. The most common being that of the Christian faith, the holy trinity- father, son and Holy Ghost.
- The triangle symbol is a simple one, but is also one with a great amount of meaning behind it. Due to the fact that triangles contain three corners and three sides they are often linked to different trinities. The most common being that of the Christian faith, the holy trinity- father, son and Holy Ghost.
- Triangles = Strength. Triangles are the strongest shape! Any weight placed on them is evenly distributed between all three sides. A triangle in any fashion can always represent strength. Place a triangle symbol on your altar or wear one as a reminder of how strong you are.
- A Triangle tattoo has many different meanings to it. The most common symbolism is the Christian faith. As we know, a triangle has three corners and three sides, this would represent the Holy Trinity. The Holy Trinity is Father (God), Son (Jesus), and Holy Spirit. The triangle can also symbolize the moon.
There are a few meanings of the hipster ?. It has to do with the band YACHT. Hipsters are all about being ironic. Triangles tessellate and will "fit in" -- the irony is that hipsters don't really fit in anywhere, whereas triangles do. Some say it's a reference to the Illuminati.
- Half moon tattoos, also considered a crescent moon, are a beautiful design idea for those that follow the waxing and waning of the moon, or who worships goddesses while paying homage to the stars and astrology. Crescent moons often represent birth cycles and fertility and may be worn to represent womanhood.
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Tattoos. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is an actor and a mostly-retired professional wrestler who has an affinity for tattoos, the most impressive of which is an intricate Polynesian tribal design that covers the left side of his chest and his left shoulder and arm in a half-sleeve design.
- Last you should be aware that tattooing over scar tissue can be very difficult. The ink can blur quite easily, tattooing over scar tissue is not the same as tattooing normal skin tissue. Because of this you should trust your artist when it comes to the right design idea to cover your scars with a tattoo.
Updated: 20th September 2018