What does the abbreviation IO mean?
|IO||In Order . Computing » Texting||Rate it:|
|IO||Information Operations Business » General||Rate it:|
|IO||Information Online Internet||Rate it:|
|IO||Inside Outside Community||Rate it:|
|IO||Input/ Output, Inc. Business » NYSE Symbols||Rate it:|
.io is the Internet Country Code Top Level Domain (ccTLD) for the British Indian Ocean Territory. Here, in Wikipedia, you can read further information regarding its history and use as well as some examples of well known companies that have .io domain names. .io.
- Agar.io is a massively multiplayer action game created by Matheus Valadares. Players control a cell in a map representing a petri dish; the goal is to gain as much mass as possible by swallowing smaller cells without being swallowed by bigger ones.
- IO means investigation officer. When a police officer is investigating a case he's called io of that case.
- Intraosseous infusion (IO) is the process of injecting directly into the marrow of a bone to provide a non-collapsible entry point into the systemic venous system. This technique is used to provide fluids and medication when intravenous access is not available or not feasible.
.io is the ccTLD for British Indian Ocean territory and also stands for input/output. This domain has gained popularity among start-ups and online entertainment in the form of .IO games.
- Mode(s) Multiplayer. Slither.io is a massively multiplayer browser game developed by Steve Howse. Players control an avatar resembling a worm, which consumes multicolored pellets, both from other players and ones that naturally spawn on the map in the game, to grow in size.
- A rocker switch is an on/off switch that rocks (rather than trips) when pressed, which means one side of the switch is raised while the other side is depressed much like a rocking horse rocks back and forth.
- A push-button (also spelled pushbutton) or simply button is a simple switch mechanism for controlling some aspect of a machine or a process. Buttons are typically made out of hard material, usually plastic or metal.
Io (Jupiter I) is the innermost of the four Galilean moons of the planet Jupiter. It is the fourth-largest moon, has the highest density of all the moons, and has the least amount of water of any known astronomical object in the Solar System.
- Titan is Saturn's largest moon and the second largest in the solar system (after Ganymede of Jupiter). It is the only moon in the solar system with clouds and a dense, planet-like atmosphere.
- Although the heat near the volcanoes can reach some 3000 degrees F (1649 degrees C), high enough to keep lava liquid, Io's surface temperature averages at about negative 202 degrees F (-130 degrees C), leading to sulfur dioxide snowfields.? This means Io is a land of both fire and ice.
Updated: 17th October 2018