What does the abbreviation AVL mean?
|AVL||Approved Vendor List|
|AVL||Adelson-Velskii and Landis (balanced binary tree)|
|AVL||Audio Visual Lighting|
|AVL||Allied Van Lines|
An AVL tree is another balanced binary search tree. Named after their inventors, Adelson-Velskii and Landis, they were the first dynamically balanced trees to be proposed. Like red-black trees, they are not perfectly balanced, but pairs of sub-trees differ in height by at most 1, maintaining an O(logn) search time.
- A binary heap is a complete binary tree which satisfies the heap ordering property. The ordering can be one of two types: the min-heap property: the value of each node is greater than or equal to the value of its parent, with the minimum-value element at the root.
- A full binary tree (sometimes proper binary tree or 2-tree) is a tree in which every node other than the leaves has two children. A complete binary tree is a binary tree in which every level, except possibly the last, is completely filled, and all nodes are as far left as possible.
- In a perfect full binary tree, thus . The maximum possible number of null links (i.e., absent children of the nodes) in a complete binary tree of n nodes is (n+1), where only 1 node exists in bottom-most level to the far left. The number of internal nodes in a complete binary tree of n nodes is .
Engine Production. AVL as reliable cooperation partner supporting customers to ensure the production quality during the production and manufacturing process of combustion engines.
- Wet brain is a form of brain damage that results from repeat and heavy exposure to alcohol. Also known as Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, wet brain stems from a thiamine (vitamin B1) deficiency. Thiamine is an essential vitamin in the body that doesn't occur naturally.
- Neurologic symptoms of thiamine deficiency are as follows:
- Poor memory, irritability, sleep disturbance.
- Wernicke encephalopathy, Korsakoff syndrome.
- Bilateral, symmetrical lower extremities paresthesias, burning pain.
- Muscle cramps.
- Decreased vibratory position sensation.
- Absent knee and ankle jerk.
- Muscle atrophy.
- For adults, the recommended daily amount for vitamin C is 65 to 90 milligrams (mg) a day, and the upper limit is 2,000 mg a day. Although too much dietary vitamin C is unlikely to be harmful, megadoses of vitamin C supplements might cause: Diarrhea. Nausea.
In computer science, a B-tree is a self-balancing tree data structure that keeps data sorted and allows searches, sequential access, insertions, and deletions in logarithmic time. The B-tree is a generalization of a binary search tree in that a node can have more than two children.
- A splay tree is a self-adjusting binary search tree with the additional property that recently accessed elements are quick to access again. It performs basic operations such as insertion, look-up and removal in O(log n) amortized time.
- Degree(t) of B-tree defines (max and min) no. of keys for a particular node. Degree is defined as minimum degree of B-tree. A B-tree of order m : All internal nodes except the root have at most m nonempty children and at least ⌈m/2⌉ nonempty children. each node has at most 2t-1 keys.
- B-Trees. A B-tree of order m is a search tree in which each nonleaf node has up to m children. The actual elements of the collection are stored in the leaves of the tree, and the nonleaf nodes contain only keys. Each leaf stores some number of elements; the maximum number may be greater or (typically) less than m.
Updated: 18th November 2019