TeamViewer is proprietary computer software for remote control, desktop sharing, online gaming, web conferencing and file transfer between computers.
Also asked, is TeamViewer safe to use?
TeamViewer is appalled by any criminal activity; however, the source of the problem, according to our research, is careless use, not a potential security breach on TeamViewer's side. Neither was TeamViewer hacked nor is there a security hole. TeamViewer is safe to use and has proper security measures in place.
How do you screen share on iPhone?
Swipe from the bottom of the screen on your iPhone or iPad to access the Control Center. From the Control Center, tap the AirPlay button. Select your computer from the list of available devices, and turn Mirroring ON. Your iPhone or iPad screen should now be displayed on your Mac or Windows PC.
How can I control Android from PC?
- Step 1Enable ADB on Computer (Windows Only)
- Step 2Enable USB Debugging on Your Android.
- Step 3Install the Vysor App for Chrome.
- Step 4Connect Vysor to Your Android Device.
- Step 5Control Your Android Device from Your PC.