What does it stand for in IT technician?
A computer technician is an individual who identifies, troubleshoots and resolves computer problems. Computer technicians possess skilled knowledge, hands-on experience and different tools to repair and maintain computer hardware, software and network/Internet issues.
Today I found out what “OK” stands for, namely “oll korrect”. Van Buren's nickname was “Old Kinderhook”; so this group made their name the “O.K. Club”, thus having the double meaning of “oll korrect” and “Old Kinderhook”.
Acronym Definition OKC Oklahoma City, OK, USA - Will Rogers World Airport (Airport Code) OKC Organizational Knowledge Creation (theory) OKC Ohlone Kids' Club (Palo Alto, CA) OKC Opportunistic Key Caching (wireless networks)
- This stand-alone text abbreviation is used to excuse oneself from an Internet conversation for a short while.Most often, it is used when absences will be under five minutes. brt - be right there. btdt - been there done that. btw - by the way. c - see.
- There may be more stories about the origin of "OK" than there are uses for it: it comes from the Haitian port "Aux Cayes," from Louisiana French au quai, from a Puerto Rican rum labeled "Aux Quais," from German alles korrekt or Ober-Kommando, from Chocktaw okeh, from Scots och aye, from Wolof waw kay, from Greek olla
In other platforms, it could mean that the person is typing for a response. but in texting, the “…” after the sentence means hesitation and low-key awkward. It's like the other person is struggling to maintain or find a reply just to maintain the conversation. I had a friend who would do the “…” thing in his text.
WRD Water Resources Department Community Rate it: WRD The Water Replenishment District Miscellaneous » Unclassified Rate it: WRD Charisma Template Computing » File Extensions Rate it: WRD Psion Series 3 Text document Computing » File Extensions Rate it: WRD Windows Refund Day Miscellaneous » Days Abbreviations Rate it:
- B can mean bitch or babe, but he probably meant BAE which is the short form for "Before Anyone Else".
- An ellipsis (plural ellipses; from the Ancient Greek: ?λλειψις, élleipsis, "omission" or "falling short") is a series of dots (typically three, such as "…") that usually indicates an intentional omission of a word, sentence, or whole section from a text without altering its original meaning.
Rather than the opposite of sitting, it means to hold firmly to a particular opinion or belief. Some consider sitting the opposite of doing something. Standing, on the other hand, is active. When you stand, you take action. That's why standing is associated with believing in and supporting a cause.
- Ypu is misspelling word you, but some people use as your precious youit. Ypu means 'misspelling of 'you'' so now you know ypu don't thank us. Top definition yale political union this could be the only one professional web page dedicated to explaining meaning of ypu (ypu acronym abbreviation slang word).
- YUO means "Misspelling of 'you'" So now you know - YUO means "Misspelling of 'you'" - don't thank us. YW! What does YUO mean? YUO is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the YUO definition is given.
- Rather than the opposite of sitting, it means to hold firmly to a particular opinion or belief. Some consider sitting the opposite of doing something. Standing, on the other hand, is active. When you stand, you take action. That's why standing is associated with believing in and supporting a cause.
Updated: 18th September 2018