Similarly one may ask, how do you proofread a Word document?
- Click the Office button, and then click the Word Options button.
- Click Proofing.
- Under When Correcting Spelling And Grammar In Word, click the AutoCorrect Options
- Under the AutoCorrect tab, clear the Automatically Use Suggestions From The Spelling Checker check box.
When should you proofread?
- Be sure you've revised the larger aspects of your text.
- Set your text aside for a while (15 minutes, a day, a week) between writing and proofing.
- Eliminate unnecessary words before looking for mistakes.
- Know what to look for.
How proofreading is done?