What does it mean CRS?
|CRS||Consumer Relations Specialist|
|CRS||Certified Residential Specialist (real estate certification)|
|CRS||Council of Residential Specialists|
|CRS||Carrier Routing System (Cisco)|
List of medical abbreviations: C
|CRPS||complex regional pain syndrome|
|CRRT||continuous renal replacement therapy|
|CRS||congenital rubella syndrome|
|CRSD||circadian rhythm sleep disorder|
- Rubella is a contagious viral disease and occurs worldwide. The disease is commonly a mild childhood diseases; however, infection in early pregnancy may cause fetal death, or serious birth defects known as congenital rubella syndromes (CRS).
- What does CRS stand for?
Rank Abbr. Meaning CRS Can't Remember Stuff (polite form) CRS Cathode Ray Syndrome (band) CRS Can't Remember Something CRS Cranial-Rectal Syndrome :-)
- Cerebrovascular accident: The sudden death of some brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. A CVA is also referred to as a stroke. A stroke is a medical emergency.
Abbreviation. TYP. (engineering drawings) typical: used to label a feature that is to be interpreted as exactly the same as nearby comparable features. Four equally spaced bolt holes on a bolt circle can be dimensioned at one hole with the notation (TYP) following it.
- Theoretical Sharp Corner
- First angle projection is a method of creating a 2D drawing of a 3D object. It is mainly used in Europe and Asia and has not been officially used in Australia for many years. In Australia, third angle projection is the preferred method of orthographic projection.
- To The Point
Common Reporting Standard
- Reporting obligations of a trust which is an FI As FIs, trusts have an obligation to report on any 'Account' that is held by a 'Reportable Person' (i.e. a 'Reportable Account') as defined in the CRS. A 'Reportable Person' is any entity or individual who is a resident of a CRS signatory state.
- • The Common Reporting Standard (CRS) is the standard for automatic exchange of. financial account information (“AEOI”) developed by the OECD. • Based upon the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), CRS is a legal basis for. exchange of tax data among participating jurisdictions.
- If you have a financial interest in or signature authority over a foreign financial account, including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust, or other type of foreign financial account, exceeding certain thresholds, the Bank Secrecy Act may require you to report the account yearly to the Department of
Updated: 27th September 2018